A new vehicle is a big investment and you want to keep it in top shape for years to come. New England roads can be unpredictable potholes, rocks, and other road hazards can lead to costly repairs. Whether you purchase the ThreeForOne protection plan or individual plans, additional benefits include:
First day rental
No need to wait for covered repairs to be completed, to make things easier all protection plans cover up to $35.00 for a replacement vehicle for one day.
Emergency roadside assistance
You’ll always be one call away from 24 hour nationwide assistance 365 days a year, roadside assistance includes:
Tire & Wheel Protection Plan:
Windshield Protection Plan:
Paintless Dent Repair:
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
In the unfortunate event you vehicle is declared a total loss due to an unrecoverable theft or accidental damage, your auto insurance company will typically pay the current market value of you vehicle less your deductible. if your loan or lease balance is higher than the market value of your vehicle you would be responsible for paying off the difference including your deductible.
Features & Highlights
- Backed by the Virginia Surety Company, Inc., an A. M. Best A rated property and casualty insurer.
- Easily assignable to a creditor to whom the buyer/lessee of a vehicle makes the loan/lease payments.
- Waiver amount reduced by payments in arrears or late fees associated with such late payments.
- Does not waive the difference created by financing more than 150% of the vehicle’s retail value.
- If physical damage insurance is not in effect on the date of loss, then the value of the vehicle will be determined by using the most current edition of a nationally recognized used vehicle pricing guide.
- Reinsured or Retro participation options available.
- GAP plan is transferable and cancellable.
- State and lender variations apply.
The Mechanic vehicle service contract offers five levels of coverage that can fit any budget. All five levels help to protect you from the high cost of unexpected repairs. On top of the service coverage the Mechanic also provides 24/7 roadside assistance and rental reimbursment so you’re always covered in the event of a breakdown.
Where You’re Covered
Whether you’re traveling or moving to a new home you receive coverage anywhere within the United states, Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
You’re Always Covered
When a repair can’t be made by your dealer, the program administrator can utilize its national corporate credit card to make immediate payment to repair facility.
There is no per-visit limit and no yearly limit on the number of claims that can be made.
Affordable & Convenient
All coverage packages can be included in your monthly loan or lease payment.
Your Choice of Coverage
You can choose which coverage best fits your needs and your budget by choosing the years, miles, deductible and coverage plan that fits you and your vehicle.
As long as the remaining portion of the original manufacturer warranty has not been reduced or voided all coverage plans are transferable. A transfer fee will apply.
You are required to perform maintenance services to your vehicle as outlined within the owner’s manual for your vehicle. You are required to retain copies of all maintenance receipts during the term of the vehicle service contract.
Self-Service Claim Portal
www.mrclaims.net is our user-friendly website for all your vehicle service contract needs. On www.mrclaims.net, you can have instant access to your Terms & Conditions, locate a preferred repair facility, initiate a claim, track claim status or just email questions to our experienced customer service representative.